20090302

the prince of egypt

(not really though)

airwaves: hey mickey!-toni basil
"oh mickey you so fine you so fine you blow my mind hey mickey!"
(CLAAAAaSSSsSIIIICCC!!!!)


first cab confessional of the wizeek....hit me up if youre ready to confess!! (different questions coming sooon) Today's Victim: Donovan Ramsey (hence the prince of egypt title ha! i know..im a cleva gyal..) Even though Donovan is a really big tool and stood me up for Thanksgiving this past year, i still have love for the boy(call me crazy) and not only is he an EXCELLENT writer(like..he does the superman on the h--s) and a great friend, and im glad to call him mine:)


Who are your top 3 influences fashionwise?
yay! interview. malcolm x, james dean, and kanye. i like old men clothes and things that i can buy in a mall.

How about musically?
i think lauryn hill, jay-z, and donny hathaway are how god wanted music to sound.

Favorite place to shop locally?
i like shopping at banana republic and this thrift store in decatur that shall remain nameless.
(ummm i think i know which one he's talking about!)

Shoes you're wearing right now
i'm wearing my dunks with the wool toe. they match everything!

Bracelet or watch?
watch.

Necklace or scarf?
scarf.

Classic Rock or Modern pop?
I like classic rock like, beatles, hendrix, aerosmith but the modern s--t will do....on occasion.

Dreamjob?
my dream job is to host an hour-long interview show without an audience like charlie rose or tavis smiley. i just like to talk, i think.

Last movie you watched
the last movie that i watched was frost/nixon and it sucked. the last movie that i watched and enjoyed was benjamin button.

Favorite blog(s)/websites to browse..
my favorite blog is crunk and disorderly (whatup, fresh!) mustang sally aint too bad either.

Song stuck in your head right now?
for some reason santogold's "shove it" has been on my internal soundtrack all day.

If you could have a comeback album from any artist...who would it be?
if i could get a comeback from anyone, it would be the fugees. the score just wasn't enough for me.

The dumbest thing you've ever done
the dumbest thing that i've ever done was when i was a kid and i thought a man running behind me on the street was trying to kidnap me. i balled myself up and started screaming, "fire!" turns out that he was just trying to catch the crosswalk

I see the person youve grown to be, but not who you were before..what was it that changed your life to get where you are now?

when i was a kid, i read the autobio of malcolm x and it taught me how to be a man. i think morehouse had something to do with it too.
go ahead...give a few shout outs
shout out to my mama an nem.all praises to allah.

Finally....last famous words
only the mistakes have been my own.

check out donnie's blog...HERE!

walk..erm...DRIVE like an egyptian, sal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make it good.