20090306

Introducing

DOCTOR revered fashionista equire madame etc, etc....and all those other silly titles...
CCCCCCAAARRRRMMMEEELLLLLAAA!!

airwaves: linger - the cranberries
"do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it lingerrr"
(im always a fan of the 90s grunge and pop scene)

heck yes, i finally got my love Carm to the ella to do a Cab Confessional, and im soooo glad because she's one THE best dressed girls in our hometown and im so glad to be one of her friends.





Carmella is one of those people who types in ALL CAPS...so..forgive her:)

Who are your top 3 influences fashionwise?
HMMMM I WOULD HAVE TO SAY VICTORIA BECKHAM, SHE KEEPS MY NOSE IN MAGAZINES. JACQUELINE KENNEDY ONASSIS FOR HER TIMELESSNESS, DOROTHY DANDRIDGE, OH AND PRINCESS DIANA WAS A MONSTER! SORRY THAT’S 4 I KNOW…

How about musically?
I LOVE JOANNE ROSARIO, KIERRA SHEARD, AND MICAH STAMPLEY, ALTHOUGH I CANNOT SING A LICK


Favorite place to shop locally?
FOREVER 21, THEY SPECIALIZE IN GIRLY THINGS, AND IM A GIRLY GIRL

Shoes you're wearing right now
GIANNI BINI “EDISON” SHOE IN A BEIGE/BONE COLOR, SPRING IS FINALLY HERE

Bracelet or watch?
BRACELET ANY DAY

Necklace or scarf?
NECKLACE, UNLESS A SCARF CAN HAVE DIAMONDS

Classic Rock or Modern pop?
UMMM NEITHER HONESTLY, MOSTLY WORSHIP MUSIC

Dreamjob?
DREAM JOB…PERSONAL SECRETARY FOR DENZEL WASHINGTON, A LITTLE MORE REALISTICALLY, CLINICAL COUNSELING PSYCHOLOGIST WITH A PhD. I THINK DR.CARMELLA NICHOLSON SOUNDS WONDERFUL!

Last movie you watched
MADEA GOES TO JAIL, I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS!
(editors note:i beg to differ, i hated it!)

Favorite blog(s)/websites to browse..
WELL….I STAY ON RIDE SALLY RIDE, LATEBOOTS, CONCRETELOOP, SAKS.COM, TIFFANYS.COM (BECAUSE IM A DREAMER), ESSENCE.COM, AND YOUTUBE OF COURSE!

Song stuck in your head right now?
MARIAH CAREY, MAKE IT LAST FT.NAS AND JOE, IM IN A LOVEY MOOD.LOL

If you could have a comeback album from any artist...who would it be?
BOYS 2 MEN, I LOVE THEM!!! AND SHAWN STILL MAKES MY HEART BEAT FAST!

The first concert you ever went to
HA ISREAL AND NEW BREED, I WAS IN LIKE MIDDLE SCHOOL, IM NOT A CONCERT TYPE PERSON THO, ITS TOO HOT AND CROWDED FOR MY TASTE.

The dumbest thing you've ever done
WELL LETS JUST SAY IM GLAD WE SERVE A FORGIVING GOD, SERIOUSLY! BUT THAT I CAN SHARE, WHEN I WENT TO CINCINNATTI THERE WAS A SAKS ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE HOTEL WE STAYED IN. I WENT OVER AND THERE WAS THIS YELLOW MIU MIU BAG THERE ON SALE. I LEFT IT BECAUSE I WAS IN A RUSH THINKING IT WOULD BE THERE LATER. FOOLED ME BECAUSE I DEF WAS NOT…I STILL THINK ABOUT THAT BAG TO THIS DAY

I see the person youve grown to be, but not who you were before..what was it that changed your life to get where you are now?
GOD, AND LIFE STRUGGLES, TIME AND EXPERIENCE.

go ahead...give a few shout outs
SERIOUSLY HMMM…. HEY MARGE, NESS, PHYL, B NO GOOD, MUSTANG, JANELLE, JOC, TASHA MOM DAD.LOL AND OF COURSE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JESUS!

Finally....last famous words
IM DOING IT ALL JUST TO HEAR WELL DONE



i told yall...bangers roll wit bangers. GET IT CARM!
ciao, sal.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/3/09 22:10

    yayyy!
    this makes me happy!
    GO CARMERY!
    -B No Good

    ReplyDelete

make it good.