20090223

the new

Deal.

Sooo I figured since I was going to make other people participate in my cab confessional...I might as well do it myself. Fair is fair! Heck yes billie jean king..


Who are your top 3 influences fashionwise?
Ooh...that's a toughie, I'd have to say...Debbie Harry, the lead singer of Blondie when she was in her prime, Audrey Hepburn for reasons well known..and Janelle Monae

How about musically?
M.I.A. Most definitely...I've been listening to her since highschool while the poor folks are just catchin on...A Tribe Called Quest, the ORIGINAL rap pioneers, and the random underground DJs that spin the hotness that people sleep on...bigggg ups to Brick Bandits!

Favorite place to shop locally?
Definitely Village Discount Outlet

Shoes you're wearing right now
Birkenstocks with blue and white knee socks..trust me, its beat

Bracelet or watch?
Umm bracelet, I can't keep watches, I just hang them on my walls and use them as clocks

Necklace or scarf?
Long necklaces and pretty dresses

Classic Rock or Modern pop?
Classic Rock, my favorite rockband is Blondie, me and Debbie Harry actually have the same birthday

Dreamjob?
Personal Stylist, there are soooo many people who need tailored guidance lol

Last movie you watched
Edward Scissorhands...Johnny Depp's character is so charmingly tragic if that makes sense, and just so genuine, its one of my favorites after a long day

Favorite blog(s) to browse..
Besides LTS? Lol..look @ my link list

Song stuck in your head right now?
Sittin on the dock of the bay - otis redding, my ALLLL TIME favorite

If you could have a comeback album from any artist...who would it be?
Oooh...so cliche but michael jackson..like Thriller Michael jackson, not Invincible Michael Jackson

I see the person youve grown to be, but not who you were before..what was it that changed your life to get where you are now?
I went from a private school to a public school. I made bail and got to be free, I got to have the "black experience" and it totally changed my way of thinking, ever since then I've been pajara libre....a freebird.

go ahead...give a few shout outs
Ummm...manny, corduroy, mickey, britt, jare, noy, george, all the other loves in my life...u all get a standing ovation and a slow clap!

Finally....last famous words
Forgive and forge on but never forget, for when you come to that lesson again your grade will be set.

Ciao, sal.

1 comment:

  1. Hey quirky black girl! Check us please

    www.quirkyblackgirls.ning.com

    ReplyDelete

make it good.