20090228

not marc jacobs..

but JUST as cool

airwaves: Good Mornin - Kanye West - Graduation
"...scared of the future while i hop in the delorean"
[this album is undeniably in the top 10 of my alltime favorites, its the last kanye album i enjoyed, i cant get into this new thing hes doing, its just way too depressing for me, i miss the old kanye]

in honor of my [favorite] little cousin marco's birthday today, i decided to snag him, pick his brain, and make him do a cab confessional. if you know marc, you know that hes one of THEE coolest kids ever, and his sense of humor is unlike anyone else' i know, i love hanging out with him and im proud to call him family, so here's to you marc! happy birthday family!!




who are your top three influences fashion wise?
hmmm... i think farnsworth bentley, kanye west, and the new dude from james bond [daniel craig] are some of the flyest brothas on the planet!

How about musically?
Nas Kanye, and jay-z. i really dont think too many other artists are worth listening to

Favorite place to shop locally?
lil five points or the gap! im on a serious budget so they keep me fly for the low

Shoes you're wearing right now
nike sb trainers! i just got out of tennis class. lol

Bracelet or watch?
watch all day, everyday

Necklace or scarf?
scarf most def

Classic Rock or Modern pop?
hmmm im not gonna lie, the 90's had some great rock music.

Dreamjob?
my dreamjob would be being the CEO of def jam or interscope. I love music and im pretty business savvy.

Last movie you watched
office space! one of the most underrated films of all time

Favorite blog(s)/websites to browse
..kanye's, the fader, and of course my cuzzo mustang sally!

Song stuck in your head right now?
lol that new drake mixtape has some very catchy songs and they have been in my head for a week now.

If you could have a comeback album from any artist, who would it be?
da band!! from the first season of making the band! people slept on that cd, it went hard. and one more! kriss kross! their cd young, rich, and dangerous is a classic

[please note, i laughed UNCONTROLLABLY after this question and the next one]
The first concert you ever went to
MC Hammer when i was like 5. i went to sleep at the concert but it was tight from wat i remember of it..lol
[...see what i mean? :)]

The dumbest thing you've ever done
cut my d-mn fingertip off in a door freshman year! frickin retarded!
[i remember this incident, it was quite unnerving]

I see the person youve grown to be, but not who you were before..what was it that changed your life to get where you are now?
hmm alot of things.. God has much more of a presence in my life now but alot random events in my life made me put everything into perspective

go ahead...give a few shout outs
Morehouse College!! Akron, OH! st- vincent - st. mary! lebron! my sisters shayla and margo, my parents, copley rd! Rich D, timmy, dez, we missin yall! young mustang sally! God and all the haters!

Finally....last famous words
lol i have no idea wat my last words will be, i jus hope its no time soon because i got alot more livin to do




Happy 20th Birthday marc...



ciao, sal.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/3/09 18:42

    I'm reading and im like...this is common. he has to be from akron. but hes cool. lol

    ReplyDelete

make it good.