20090601

Schooool's Out For

Summer!

airwaves: Jump Rope - The Cool Kids ft. Tennille
"its whatever however they say we go..the weather's warm, firehydrant water, pavement road, they easily tell whatever front porch we've been on..so all my home girls do it with me sing this song, my. heart. jumps. rope. for. youuuu"
(Already a summer classic!!)


wooooaaahhhh nelly! i cannot believe that my long awaited month of June is already here. Besides July, June is my other favorite month, it means that i have exactly 30 days left to be however old i am at that time, in this case, i have 30 days left of being under age! Woah! i cant believe 21 is here already..where has the time gone? Thats exactly why we should make the most of every day. Anyway im finally back in Akron (for the time being) but i WILL be in North Carolina this weekend so if you see me, make sure you say hello! below i have posted my picks for summer, i think ill be doing a feature on a few people just like i did for Spring so hopefully that will be up next week, Im still planning a lot for my Haiti Adventure, i DID get my passport application filled out and sent in so that should be here the last week of June, JUST in time, wait..theres something else at the end of June/ beginning of July thats important but what could it be....hmmmmm....


OH WAIT I REMEMBER!


NO DOUBT CONCERT @ BLOSSOM!!!! YAAAYYYYY!


Oh yeah. its my 21st birthday too...whatevvvvs:)

ciao, sal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make it good.