20090406

if i were a boy...

my name would be julian.

airwaves:allure jay-z ft. pharrell
"all in the name of love..."
(because we listened to it in the car, its our bonding song:))


FINALLY im debuting season 2(haha) of Cab Confessionals, thanks ju for participating (willingly), but before i get to it let me give you a little background info on king ju...I met Julian my sophomore year in college and let me tell you..i truly hated him..like..strrooonnggly disliked. he was cocky, secure, smooth...you can see why we clashed, where he was slightly reserved i was boisterous on the verge of wreckless. While ive toned down, ju has certainly stepped his game up, making deals with people in the Atlanta University Center and across the globe regarding his branding and design business, im quite certain that Julian Street will one day become a household name..you'll certianly see it on here (hopefully regarding my future logo!..more on that later) and hopefully you'll see it other places. for more info regarding who julian is, check out his cab confessional below, send him an email if youre interested in what he does at jstreete@mac.com, and now...i present..*drumroll* Cab Confessionals season two.

They Call me...
Julian Streete

I like (doing, making, being)..
I like concept and graphic designs ... I make dope sh--

My favorite t-shirt is...
A shirt I got from a Christian bookstore with John the Baptist's head on a platter... the art form is realism but it looks like an oil painting... I like it

The shoes I'll never throw away are...
My 35th anniversary roc-a-fella shell toe adidas
(he's not kidding..this man LIVES in adidas)

I'd kill for...
Hmmmm..... I'm not sure what I'd kill for

The song that makes me drive wreckless is...
Black Republicans NaS ft. Jigga. The production on that song is crazy..

Last time I went to the movies I saw...
I'm not even ashamed... I saw "He's not that in to you" (I think thats what its called) I went alone and I LIKED IT!

If I saw...I would probably.....
Janelle Monae; I would probably ask her out

My first cell phone was a...
Nokia n-gage

If could've chosen my name is probably would have been...
Jay Cardigan

I laughed so hard at.....that I peed my pants
Never laughed that hard... but I laugh a lot

My first love was...
Jennifer Landry

I used to have ...... posters on my wall
Hakeem Olajuwon, Porsche, and Lion King posters on my wall
(Olajuwon..only in texas)

The first time I kissed a girl I was....
In the 8th grade... somewhere in the woods... and she kissed me! I wasn't expecting it; I was just trying to walk her to the bus stop.
(you being kissed by a girl..wasnt going to be the last time..lol)

I'm terrified of.... because....
Getting a divorce... because the sh-- aint fun looking. I believe in love and I hope to get it right one time.

I really miss.....
Riding horses at Camp Ozark... I also really miss Pimp C

A perfect dinner would be....
Cajun shrimp fettucini, grilled chicken breast, boudin, potato salad, mac n cheese, green beans, dirty rice, sweet potato pie, apple pie and ice cream... and cherry kool aid (made right) with lemon slices in the glass
(fat fat fat fat)

Today I wore...
A pima cotton Khaki JStreet polo (navy stitched), Lucky jeans, and some dunks...

......reminds me of summer
Women in short shorts remind me of summer

I'd rather have been born....
In 72... I would have bought Microsoft stock in the 80's and made a fortune... why wouldn't you invest in PC's?

.....is my hero because...
Randall Pinkett is my hero because he's young, smart, black, spiritual, wealthy, happy, with a unwavering sense of who he is. He gives back to the community. He makes it cool to be smart. He's prepared for tomorrow .... no really look this dude up he's incredible

My favorite scent is.....
magnolia trees near a horse barn... (deep down Im a cowboy)
(where HAVE all the cowboys gone?)

If I gave a hood shoutout it would be to....
Everybody in Hiram Clarke, Third Ward Houston, TX and to my east coast fam in Lefrak, Queens NY

To the future I say.....
embrace me

To the past I said.....t
hank you for making me a better person

To the masses I say.....
pay me no mind

ciao, sal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make it good.