20090324

GUILTY!

Who are you?
Im Christina Alexandria Mighty of course. Just mighty to the people that love me. if this is a place for adjectives, just mighty is the best fit, there are too many words
(yes there are..)


Who are your top 3 influences fashionwise?
Well I definitely would say that my friends are a band of well styled maniacs, i draw inspiration from them all the time. Then its Karl Lagerfeld, Galliano, and McQueen are straight fools with it.


How about musically?
I dont have specific artists that influence me directly. But I like people that are heavyweight lyricists and that push the envelope with content. Its more like genres and places for me. Authentic music from random places is very influential to me.


Favorite place(s) to shop locally?
Psshhh who shops these days....I like this small little vintage shop in pilsen (chicago neighborhood), not thrift vintage. Fool proof places with variety like my old job French Connection, or Barney's is always a plus.


Shoes you're wearing right now
Michael Kors sneakers, camel colored suede, look like some chucks.


Bracelet or watch?
BRACELET, watches are false security
(did you all catch that?)


Necklace or scarf?
Necklace, herringbone chain with the Nefertiti pendant (hood delicacy)



Prince or Michael Jackson
PRINCE. hands down



Dreamjob?
Fashion Lifestyle Coordination company, networking and event planning for all that is art and fashion.


Last movie you watched
Forgetting Sarah Marshall...no wait Flight of the Butterflies, something like that with Salma Hayek



Favorite blog(s)/websites to browse..
876radio.com, some chick called mustang sally, sart, lateboots, facefinder, come on this could be endless



Song stuck in your head right now?
sam sparro clingy



If you could have a comeback album from any artist...who would it be?
Black Rob



The first concert you ever went to
Reggae concert, maxi priest patra shaggy lolol
(says the 6 foot jamaican girl hahaha)


The dumbest thing you've ever done
Convinced myself that I didnt see the point in living.


The best decision you ever made
Getting in touch with the power of my spirituality and acknowledging the strength of the universe



I see the person youve grown to be, but not who you were before..what was it that changed your life to get where you are now?
Well obviously location, I came back home to Chicago. I learned to be more proactive with my life and what i want to do and who i want to be around doing it. Its important to have consistency

go ahead...give a few shout outs
mom n dad lol, all of the atl connect from the troopers to the guys, the chicago crew, smash bros., and as always to the naysayers


Finally....last famous words

Love to love man
Get to this Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make it good.