20090304

excuse me do you have a

Hankie?

airwaves: saturday love
"sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturdaaay love.."
(i wish there was a regular radio station..dedicated to nothing but 80s r n b and pop..that WASNT on satellite)

today is all for my henri', i finally got my lovlov to finish her cab confessional and here is what she had to say.
i just met henri' not too long ago but its pretty ridiculous how similar we are and the things we have in common, shes like..the mirror image of me in chicago, i love everything about her, her sense of style is her absolute own and im so happy to find someone who doesnt care what other people say about her and i looove it, see second to last pic to see what i mean.


Who are your top 3 influences fashionwise?
PAT MCGRATH,ANYONE WHO CROCHETTES, THE DEIGNERS THAT MAKE PIECS MMKAY? NO B/S/ THANKYOU, PLUS PIECES ARE EASIER FOR ME I JUST WANNA FOCUS ON THE FACE

How about musically?
RUSSELL SIMMONS,CHAKA KHAN,MOZART

Favorite place to shop locally?
THRIFT STORES ALL OF THEM

Shoes you're wearing right now
PUMA 5000M'S GOLD AND PURPLE NOT PINK AND SILVER

Bracelet or watch?
BRACELET

Necklace or scarf?
NECKLACE (SEE THIS SKIN)

Classic Rock or Modern pop?
BOTH (hey I grew up in the 90's dude)

Dreamjob?
HAVING MY OWN MAKEUP LINE,WHILE MAINTAINING MY JOB AS BEAUTY EDITOR AT LARGE FOR MULTIPLE MAGAZINES (looks are different per country mmkay?)

Last movie you watched
THE REAPING

Favorite blog(s)/websites to browse..
LONG TALL SALLY, makeupaholicis,make up tips,late boots,beauty maverick,the sartorialist,pat mcgraths myspace page.

Song stuck in your head right now
dont let it go to your head nooooo!

If you could have a comeback album from any artist...who would it be?
Alanis Morisette, Funk This by Chaka Khan WAS THEE comeback album forever!

The first concert you ever went to
Patti LaBelle for my 9th birthday hunter green Rabbit fur on...me not Ms Patti, she wore a hot pink removable drop dress

The dumbest thing you've ever done
Probably 2nd guessing myself, I dont really regret anything b/c its made me who I am, and I like that

I see the person youve grown to be, but not who you were before..what was it that changed your life to get where you are now?
The realization that I control me and everything that happens to me..its a beautiful thing

go ahead...give a few shout outs
MA-E, DAD E,DAD B, ALL MY REAL FRIENDS, AND THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME YET, HI IM HENRI'

Finally....last famous words
When I get Rich and Famous





this last one..double the

TROUBLE.





ciao, sal

No comments:

Post a Comment

make it good.